Groundbreaking cryptocurrency solution platform, CoinMetro, has extended its Token Generation event due to the overwhelming community request. Contributors now have up to on the March 31st, 2018 to contribute to the development of a truly revolutionary cryptocurrency exchange platform, giving new participants the opportunity to be a part of a history-making Token Generation Event (TGE) that grants them further access to lifetime bonuses, and a myriad of value-added benefits for participating.
Developed by a highly-talented and professional team of industry veterans, CoinMetro has raised almost $15 million for its much-lauded XCM token. The Hong Kong-based company kickstarted its event with a bang, raising $4 million within the first twelve hours and garnering critical acclaim for it’s for its standards defining ecosystem for all cryptocurrencies.
While 2018 is proving to be quite the eventful year for cryptocurrencies, CoinMetro is leading the charge for a truly decentralized, secure, and transparent cryptocurrency exchange. The platform simplifies cryptocurrency exchange through an intuitive and easy-to-use interface underpinned by blockchain technology.
CoinMetro Token Sale
Partnering with leading Forex broker, FXPIG, CoinMetro will offer up to 20% of their net profits for its Token Buyback Program, lifetime discounted fees on both platforms and the exclusive invitation to TGE supported by the platform or partners.
CoinMetro has extended the TGE for its XCM utility token. The event will now end on 31st of March, 2018. Contributors to the event are being offered XCM tokens at $0.15. Bonus and pricing structure for participants are as follows:
100M COIN Sold – 8% TBPR 1 + lifetime CM discount 2 +0.01 price increase
150M COIN Sold – 11% TBPR 1 + 0.01 price increase
200M COIN Sold – 14% TBPR 1 + lifetime pre-pre-token sale invites +0.01 price increase
250M COIN Sold – 17% TBPR 1 + lifetime FXPIG discount 3 +0.01 price increase
300M COIN Sold – 20% TBPR 1
Note: “TBPR” stands for “Token Buyback Program Reserve”
CoinMetro has continued to work tirelessly to become a regulated company and has succeeded in registering for an eMoney license in Georgia. The registration permits it to execute its payment services, enabling it to deal with fiat transactions with countries outside of the EU.
CoinMetro has also established a new team in Estonia to help facilitate the acquisition of licenses required to work across multiple jurisdictions. With these licenses, CoinMetro can operate a seamless payment ecosystem across EU and around the world, offering services that include: Credit Cards, SEPA transfers, SWIFT transfers, and external wallet systems for EU residents.
CoinMetro boosts of a remarkable success story based on uniquely innovative features integrated into the platform, some of which are:
- Crypto Debit Cards, for instant payment online and offline.
- A Multi-Currency wallet that supports both Fiat and Crypto
- Atomic Swaps, a smart contract escrow tool facilitating P2P token exchange between traders that does not require any intermediary, eliminating third-party fees.
- An ICO Express feature that simplifies the tokenization process, enabling developers to launch their TGEs on the platform and immediately list their tokens
- An ETCF Board that addresses and solves the current ERC20 liquidity problem. This feature also gives both experienced and inexperienced crypto investors easy tools for portfolio diversification.
- The TAM (Tokenized Asset Management) platform creates an ecosystem for asset managers from other markets, providing CoinMetro clients with the ability to profit from their collective trading experience.
- Crypto Lending feature that allows users to make passive income by loaning their cryptocurrency out.
Visit the CoinMetro Official Site – https://coinmetro.com/