Bitcoin Press Release: CryptocurrencyList.io have just launched its one-stop cryptocurrency research platform. The site offers numerous advanced tools to help cryptocurrency traders make more informed decisions and learn new skills.
October 2nd, 2018, Berlin, Germany – Recently launched crypto research platform CryptocurrencyList.io offers a slew of different tools for its users. The one-stop site boasts real-updates on all the major cryptocurrency prices, price changes (1H, 24H, 7D), coin market cap, 24-hour volume and available supply with price graphs for each cryptocurrency.
Early Bitcoin adopters cashed in on their early positions and made millions of dollars.
Since then, this space has been plagued with FOMO (fear of missing out), with more and more people entering the space to try and make fast profits. As many of these new traders and entering the market with a very limited understanding of the market, many are pulling their funds out at the slightest hint of a correction, which, in turn, affects the market negatively as a whole.
CryptocurrencyList.io is working to provide a solution to this growing issue, by educating new traders on how to make informed decisions based on more than just recently currency behavior.
CryptocurrencyList.io and Educated Investing
Much like standard trading, cryptocurrency trading is very complex, and involves numerous different, constantly changing factors.
New traders would have to undergo a huge series of tasks to be properly informed enough to make financial decisions, including;
- Reading the company whitepaper to know what the project is really about and whether they are bringing anything new and tangible into this space.
- Research their social media accounts to see how they are interacting with their community and to see if they have any new announcements or not. Partnership announcements and major development announcements are extremely valuable for both long-term and short-term gains.
- Read the company subreddit page to see how strong the community is. A strong community is usually a great indicator of the strength of the project.
- Learning traders should also go to their GitHub page and see the general developer activity within the project. A strong GitHub page with a high amount of developer activity
CryptocurrencyList.io aims to give it’s users all of this valuable information, in one simple tool.
What Makes CryptocurrencyList.io Different?
CryptocurrencyList.io has a list of the top coins in the world, by market cap. Each individual coin has the following pieces of data:
- Rank (by market cap): Rank of the asset wrt to their market cap
- Price: The current price of the asset
- 1h % movements: The change in the price of the asset over the last 1 hour.
- 24h % movements: The change in the price of the asset over the last 24 hours
- 7d % movements: The change in the price of the asset over the last 7 days
- Market cap: The market cap of the current asset
- Volume(24 hours): How much trading volume does the asset have in the last 24 hours
- Available supply: The number of tokens that are available for trading
- Graph of the coin: The graph of the coin plotted wrt to its price over time.
Price changes and movements are updated in real-time without any delays from major exchanges. The idea is to give users the latest data possible to make research as accurate as possible.
In addition to these features, CryptocurrencyList.io also has a tool to track charts with a customized timeline, a list of exchanges to help users navigate and find an up to date list of crypto exchanges, and a cryptocurrency calculator which helps users convert and calculate with real-time prices to fiat
CryptocurrencyList.io has been created specifically for traders who want to trade cryptocurrencies by reducing speculation as much as possible.
Learn more about CryptocurrencyList.io – https://cryptocurrencylist.io/
Follow Sportsbet on Twitter – https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptocurrencyListio/
Find CryptocurrencyList.io on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/cryptocurrencylist.io/
Join CryptocurrencyList.io on Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptocurrencyListio/
Read about the team on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptocurrencylist/
Contact Name: Henrik Harju
Email: [email protected]
CryptocurrencyList.io is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
Follow BitcoinNews.com on Twitter: @bitcoinnewscom
Telegram Alerts from BitcoinNews.com: https://t.me/bconews
Want to advertise or get published on BitcoinNews.com? – View our Media Kit PDF here.