Ambit Mining has announced their token pre-sale event, beginning the 10th of April 2018.Those participating as a pre-sale contributor are rewarded with a 20% bonus for their purchase.
The Ambit Mining company is focused on providing next-gen infrastructure solutions while using cloud performance and hosting services. Ambit Mining has already an established record in successfully running mining operations. The team’s previous experience includes the constructing of the 1 MW diversified mining facility in Tbilisi Free Economic Zone and 5 MW hosting facility, which achieved 100% ROI in 5 months.
Since completing this project, the next step for Ambit is to further grow the network, scaling the project out to include more mining enthusiasts.The previous experience of the Ambit team has facilitated the beginning of several professional partnerships with the company. These collaborations include participants from leading hardware manufacturers and companies, with Ambit anticipating the move will help increase the profitability of their mining operation.
The Ambit Mining Ethos
One of the successful advertising points of the Ambit Mining operation is their extensive, distinctive ethos. Factors considered in their ethos include a commitment to powering all mining units entirely through renewable energy sources. Location is another component, with the farm located in crypto-friendly country Georgia. Georgia is host to an abundance of green energy sources and favorable government regulations.
Ambit also prides themselves on their plausible experience, generating over USD 1.3 million per annum, which is reinvested to expand the operations and share with the community. To ensure maximum profitability is met in a conscientious way, Ambit Mining plans to partner with other mining hardware manufacturers to provide cutting-edge cooling and wiring solutions at optimized costs.
Benefits For Native Token Holders
Native token holders will benefit from the following advantages:
- Token with Payouts: Token holders will be entitled to a share of the profit from Ambit’s mining and hosting operations, paid out bi-weekly in ETH on a pro-rata basis.
- Risk Diversification: Ambit Mining provides an opportunity for diversifying the risks by investing in the mining infrastructure itself. The farm will be mining using both ASICs as well as GPUs, meaning the income is not dependent on the performance of a single coin.
- Decentralized: Ambit believes in a community-driven business and decentralization, so 85% of the total token supply will be available for the public sale.
- Ownership: When assets are sold such as ASICs or GPUs, the will be paid out to token holders on pro-rata basis when they become outdated.
- Voting Rights: Token holders will have voting rights on certain business decisions surrounding innovations and operational improvements.
The Ambit Token Pre-Sale
The token pre-sale will start early April, with the main sale following in mid-April. Presale contributors have an opportunity to receive 20% bonus on their initial purchases.
Token price at issue will be equivalent to USD 0.5, depending on the date of the acquisition.
The Ambit team and advisors consists of experienced professionals from different fields; Beka Vashakidze CEO and co-founder, who has built and managed previous mining operation, Kay Khemani CEO of Spectre.ai and former executive director of Goldman Sachs, Miguel Palenica CIO of Qtum, Nodar Kolmakhidze CIO of Vindicator, Davit Mrelashvili Region lead of ZenCash, Hitesh Juneja Chief Marketing Officer at SPECTRE and Andrii Matiukhin Chief Technical Director at Hacken.
The Ambit ethos drives the company, leading their community-driven focus that promotes decentralization. To work with this ethos, Ambit offers 85% of their aggregate tokens to the public. The remaining 15% is split among team, advisors, company reserve and bounty campaign.