Having gone mainstream, the new generation of crypto traders are increasingly finding the current exchanges difficult to use. These first generation exchanges were built at a time when the volume and traffic were not what they are now. When users had all the time to set up cumbersome exchange protocols and fund security wasn’t much of an issue. The situation has changed now.

Cryptocurrency exchange is now one of the most exciting trading opportunity, characterized by split-second decision making, instantaneous settlement of transactions, instant deposit and withdrawal, and state-of-the-art security. Crypto exchange BINEX.TRADE aims to offer just that.

Tokenized Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform

BINEX.TRADE is an upcoming exchange platform that stands out from most cryptocurrency based on its end-to-end security measures and vastly improved auditing system. The platform also allows users to have control over trading prices through spot trading and limit order. This enables them to immediately lock in on favorable exchange conditions at any time.

BINEX.TRADE is powered by its powerful, utility token, BEX token. BEX is an ERC20 compatible token that entitles every token holder a share of the platform’s trading commission. The exchange will share 70% of commission gotten from trading activities. This commission will be distributed proportionally among token holders daily. The remaining 30% will be utilized for the platform’s maintenance and enhancement.

Earnings per token are set to grow organically as the volume of trade on the exchange increases. The exchange will also introduce a one-of-its-kind, two-way infrastructure to ensure the self-sufficiency of the exchange. Users on BINEX.TRADE can look forward to trading multiple currency pairs including BTC, BEX, and USDT.

Token Economy

There will be a total supply of 21 million BEX tokens in circulation distributed as follows:

1 million among the founders and advisors

1 million as pre-registration bonus

19 million tokens to be offered to the public during crowdsale

Token crowdsale starts on 9​the​ March 2018. BINEX.TRADE is inviting both first-time users and expert traders to get in on the ground floor and be eligible for generous rewards and bonuses. The first 60k traders to register during the pre-registration period will be rewarded with an extra l 5 BEX tokens, while the next 100K traders will be given 3BEX tokens and 400K traders will earn 1 BEX tokens

To protect contributors from possible market manipulation, every user will only be allowed acquire a minimum of 100 BEX tokens and maximum of 1000 BEX tokens during the crowd sale. This not only ensures that no single participant can influence the market but also enhances the credibility of the token while promoting fair distribution and accountability.


BINEX.TRADE provides space for immediate buying and selling of cryptocurrency once spotted to be favorable for the user to either sell or buy. This is one of the simple order types and has no control over the price received. In other conditions of less immediacy, the user can use limit order type. This will allow the trade user to have control over the price at which the trade takes place, thereby giving the user an edge to sell or buy the cryptocurrency at no less than a specific price.

Visit the website: https://binex.trade

Comments are closed.

Check Also

Bitbengrab Gives Traders Constant Exposure to Crypto Arbitrage Opportunities

Helping traders capitalize on arbitrage opportunities in the cryptocurrency space is the n…