Focused on uniting game developers and gamers, pioneering blockchain gaming company, TriForce Tokens has announced the active development of its own custom blockchain. Scheduled to be deployed in 2019, this custom blockchain is set to address the scalability and transaction fee bottleneck that has limited the adoption of blockchain technology by the gaming industry. Triforce Token’s innovative solution for the gaming industry is set to eliminate the disconnect between game developers, gamers, and gaming assets.
A Blockchain FORCE
Garnering critical acclaim from the successful launch of its games, TriForce Tokens is showcasing the untapped potentials of blockchain-based gaming, allowing developers to truly connect with their community while giving gamers the ability to own their assets. However, since the platform is currently based on Ethereum’s mainnet, its innovations will always be dependent on what Ethereum is or is not capable of, hence the need for a custom designed blockchain tailored to meet the demands of the gaming industry.
Basing its development off a fork of Lisk’s blockchain, TriForce Tokens’ blockchain will boast of the following features:
- Faster transaction and Better Scalability: Forking off a highly scalable and secure blockchain, TriForce Tokens will be building off a slew of innovative features on Lisk’s blockchain including faster transaction speed, higher transactions per second, and good security.
- PoP/PoS Hybrid Consensus: TriForce Tokens will be using a unique hybrid consensus model to put gaming back into the hands of the community. Its Proof of Play and Proof of Stake hybrid consensus model is set to not only make it the most secure gaming ecosystem but also free and fair.
- Zero Gas Fee: With TriForce Tokens, gas/transaction fees are a thing of the past. All transactions on the blockchain will come at no cost to both the sender and receiver.
- 3rd Party dApps: Developers can create, develop and deploy dApps on the network, bringing greater utility to games on the network.
- Non-Fungible Tokens: TriForce Tokens’ blockchain will also be able to issue non-fungible tokens, different from the regular tokens on the network.
TriForce Tokens’ blockchain development will solely cater to the needs of the multi-billion dollar gaming industry. The blockchain, whose active development is set to unleash a testnet early 2019 and mainnet by mid-2019, will issue its own gaming tokens. The current ERC20 tokens will be swapped at a 1:1 ratio with the blockchain native tokens when it releases.
About TriForce Tokens
TriForce Tokens is disrupting the gaming industry through a decentralized and disintermediated platform designed to empower gaming and foster innovation. By enabling developers to directly connect with gamers, the platform is developing an all-encompassing ecosystem to drive gaming innovations forth where game development can be made cheaper and retention rate sustained.
Already, the platform has released a number of PC and mobile games ahead of the last phase of its token sale. The ongoing last phase allows contributors to acquire FORCE tokens at $0.15 per token with weekly lowering bonuses, from 5 to 15 percent.Follow BitcoinNews.com on Twitter: @bitcoinnewscom
Telegram Alerts from BitcoinNews.com: https://t.me/bconews
Want to advertise or get published on BitcoinNews.com? – View our Media Kit PDF here.